Here we go steelers!!!!! Here we go!!!

HuntingPA

I know the saying above might not mean the same all over the US like it does in Bluecollar Western PA....but for those about to rock watching the game tomorrow afternoon, ENJOY IT and GOD BLESS, nothing like partying with the Steeler nation at playoff time. :drink: but in Warren County PA, YOU'RE IN STEELER COUNTRY!!!

Thanksgiving, Deer opener, Christmas, New Years and Playoff Football...the holidays never end around here.

James Harrison for PRESIDENT!!!

Flacco ( and then Brady) , if you want to play ref protected flag football then just stay out of the way or else you might mess up your hair ..... :stretcher:

Edited by HuntingPA

Guest TennesseeTurkey
I hope the Stillers go down like the Titanic.

Every time they win another title.....division or superbowl or whatever............it means a ton of work for me delivering all the new T-shirts and merchandise by 10:30 the next day.

Let some poor brown schmuck in Baltimore do it this year.

Funniest thing Ive read all day LOL

The Packers best not be looking past Chicago....get the job done Packers, this country has to deal with enough crap that found its way out of Chicago already. :jaw:

I want a Steeler vs Packer Superbowl, that would be one where the commercials aren't the highlight of the evening that is for sure.