Prayers needed for the beilgard family please!

RTPROFamily

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I sit here crying and smiling all at the same time. My friend Rilda has met Jesus, I'm jealous. My time will come as well, and I shall kiss both of them. For I love them.

My son Joseph and I were at the Beilgard's when Rilda's Father passed away. One might call it strength, I prefer to call it Faith, what ever it was..........Rilda had/has it. She never let the pain she was feeling affect anyone who was there, yet we all shared the pain with her. 100% LOVE............simply beautiful.

Last Friday, Joseph and I were making the trip. He was leaving home to begin College. He was driving and I was the passenger. I informed him of Rildas iminent passing. Silence.............................. I looked over at him and could see the tears running down his cheeks...................... He asked, "How does anyone get through this life without God ? I said , "I don't know". We bothed smiled and said, " Rilda is a GOOD one. God will Bless Her".

I've laughed with Steve Beilgard, I've cried with Steve Beilgard, and I've prayed with Steve Beilgard................... He's a good one too. God has blessed him and his family, I pray that he will continue to do so.

Your Friend...

JJL

prayers from Alaska....

...prayers from Alaska...

-I am so sorry to hear this news; Rilda was was such a generous, strong, and organized person. I admired her quick wit, sense of humor, and energy.

Something told me to check in; I am glad I did, but also sad at the same time.You and your family will be in my thoughts and prayers, Steve-

-kathleen