Mr. Joe Paterno

dogdoc

Shame on you. You allowed a scum bag to remain on your staff and campus after knowing what he did and did very little to put this scum bag away. You deserve your firing and IMO everyone involved in sweeping this under the rug, including you, should spend the rest of your miserable life in jail!!!

Unbelievable, sickening situation. Unreal to me that McCreery witnessed it and didn't just beat the crap out of that guy, or at the very least, call the police. Unreal. I didn't have the guts to read the grand jury report, but from what I understand, they're all culpable.

And please, if you're going to give me the "innocent until proven guilty" line, I don't want to hear it, I really don't, so don't try to rile me even more. :mad:

Dogdoc:

As a person who grew up in Pennsylvania and a long time supporter of Penn State, I would like to know the FACTS!!!! What did Paterno know and when did he know it? Secondly, what did Paterno do about the facts that he knew?

It is known that the police investigated these allegations, as well as, the DA and NO charges were filed when the incident was reported.

If Paterno had anything to do with a cover-up then he deserves EVERYTHING that is coming to him!!!! If you know what I am personally like, I would be the first in line to give him what he deserves!!!!!

And yes, TOMINATOR, I will hear what Paterno has to say before I judge him.

I do believe that McQuery should have gone to the police.

Sandusky isn't worth my time.

Just my thoughts and if he (Paterno) is involved then GIVE IT TO HIM!!!

One last thought... Once these allegations were made & Sandusky was gone (in 1999) ... HE SHOULD HAVE BEEN BARRED FROM CAMPUS FOREVER.

the dog

Edited by pointing_dogs_rule

We will likely never really know the truth and the timing that each was involved, that is how cover-ups work. "Penn State" was too big to let it fail. They took care of their own from the bottom to the top..............at the expense of innocent children. And Sandusky will be protected in prison, but who protected his victims? He should be put in with the general population in prison.

And then for the riots and violence after Paterno is fired?!?!?! What is with Pennsylvania football fans? Eagles fans are not exactly known as the friendliest folks around either. Is it in the water??

Hey Dog

Yes, McQuery should have gone to the police but he did tell Paterno--the head coach of the football team and the boss of the man that was molesting 10 year old boys. He allowed this man to remain on campus and allowed this man keep participating with the team. Paterno went to the AD--he should have also gone to the police but wanted to cover this up just like the rest of the people involved. Paterno is as guilty as anyone IMO and should be punished accordingly.

todd

Look on the brightside, Johnboy. At least now when someone asks which college team you root for you can say Pitt without having to be on the fence and root for the one that's having the better year.

As far as this whole situation goes, makes me want to puke and I hope they all get what is coming to them. This Sandusky character will get his when he finally meets his maker, or check that, I don't think they're too kind to pedofiles in prison...so I'm sure he'll get his sooner than that.

I thought it was absolutely embarrassing how the media reacted when Paterno's firing was announced. One reporter even shouted "what's one more game gonna hurt?" Are you kidding me!!!

Paterno's arrogance showed when in his statement to the media (released prior to his firing) he told the Board of Trustees not to "waste one minute worrying about my status." I think ole JoePa should be more concerned wasting his one time helping to stop the crimes.

Is a college football program really that important it warrants this sort of thing to be covered up for nearly 20 years? Disturbing.

fdasdasdasd

Athens, A holiday in greece -- Greece ideas to be able to vow in the innovative unity govt Thursday directed by simply economist Lucas Papademos because the country tries to be able to regain politics as well as economic stability following nights regarding concern. Papademos, a previous banker and Western Middle Standard bank vice leader, assumes for the reason that place's beginning best minister immediately after four days and nights involving political wrangling. The actual make-up of their Cabinet will never be announced. Once the innovative ministers usually are sworn throughout in the presidential mansion, they may be expected to head to the Greek parliament. The Case is anticipated to carry its 1st meeting after that. Papademos pledged the newest government's key undertaking will be to put into action any bailout deal along with austerity actions decided to have using Eu market leaders final 30 days. He or she in addition restated Greece's determination to the dinar, declaring its membership with the eurozone, the actual 17 countries this use the european because currency exchange, has been an assurance involving monetary steadiness. Inbound Ancient EVENING to carry out bailout Positive a reaction to Greece's brand-new PM HOURS Greek PM to be able to action straight down Ancient economic system embedded with economic collapse It truly is hoped the fact that state harmony, accord, unison, union, concord, unanimity federal government may bring back politics stability throughout A holiday in greece after various days and nights regarding problems which have unnerved world economical market segments. Papademos, who helped usher Greece into your dollar throughout 2001, eliminates outgoing Excellent Minister George Papandreou, whom resigned above their coping with with the desperate. The modern government will be sworn within with give consideration to l. mirielle. regional time frame, the particular president's workplace said Comes to an end, in the alter into the in the past appointed time. Fresh elections are likely inside February. Papademos mentioned your government's creation will allow Portugal for you to "face the problems in the near future with the perfect means. inches The nation is definitely "at a crucial crossroads, " your 64-year-old mentioned, plus the options it makes and also insurance policies this makes use of "will have a very essential importance for that well being from the Greek individuals. inches Papademos said Greece's study course wouldn't become easy, although that the state's troubles would be solved -- and this happens "sooner, cheaper and also in a better means, when there is harmony, accord, unison, union, concord, unanimity, comprehensive agreement in addition to reasonableness. inches Yandex