Congrats Ohio State

pointing_dogs_rule

I think it might take a few more years for PSU to overcome the scandal, unless the NCAA decides to come down with the thunder on them. Then, I'm afraid it might take a lot longer. But only time will tell.

What The Urb has been able to do in such a short period of time with his recruiting class has been impressive. I'll always love Woody, but I think The Urb is going to bring OSU to a whole new level of success in an era where it's harder to win titles than it was back in Woody's time.

I think Braxton Miller is going to be scary good in Meyer's spread system. I can't wait either.

Hope that you're NOT correct, even though you maybe correct. I am somehow hoping that O'Brien will get the offense going next year in a way that was much more exciting then JoPa's offense. Seems like a good offense, like Urban's attracts talented athletes. O'Brien still has the athletes that were recruited the last three years to work with & as we saw with Urban..... he did very well with the recruits that Zook left him.

On the same note Penn State has always been know as a DEFENSE school and I like a good defense, so I hope that tradition continues on. Only time will tell.

I agree... under the correct coach Miller can be a real threat.

good luck to all

the dog