(PICS) What do you see out your front door ??

Strut10

And what do you see out your back door ??

Thought it might be interesting to see what everyone else sees every day. Post pics taken straight out your front door and straight out your back door...............while standing in the doorway if possible.

Nothing special from either of my doors. But here's the view from my house today.

Front door:

(Crosby is an attention seeker.......always LOL !!)

DSC01119.jpg

Back door:

DSC01120.jpg

well, steve is close to computer illeterate, and cannot post pictures. so, use your imagination. in the winter, like now, out the back window i see the entire city of gillette and most of the way to the black hills. to the west, i see the big horn mountains 70 miles away. simply stunning.

in the summer, out my front door, i see the inside passage 22 feet away. about hourly there is a pod of whales performing. eagles fly constantly. cruise ships go by daily. the passage is about 9 miles wide, and i can see the mountains of canada 60 miles away. out my back door i see the bay and harbor entrance.

so, be it a hilltop home or an ocean front home, i like to see. wow. what a view.

Out one of the front doors looking towards the driveway.

PICT0276outfrontdoor.jpg

Take a step out the other front door on the deck, what we see back to the west. Pic from last May.

PICT0097rsd.jpg

Out the back door looking straight out.

PICT0278outbackdoor.jpg

To the left.

PICT0279outbackdoor.jpg

To the right.

PICT0280outbackdoor.jpg

Out the loft window before the window was in. Loft window is just above the back door.

DSC05923loftview.jpg

Out the loft window from last August.

PICT0144outloft.jpg