I Made It

stevebeilgard

thank you, one and all. i get staples out monday at 4pm. if the docs let me, i'm headed to pick up a boat in hampstead, north carolina. just a quick trip of about 4500 miles rt. i may actually take a few hours at the air museum in dayton, oh. tonight, i plan to go my first night without any pain meds. i'm not big on medications. i could take 2 pills every 4 hours but i chose to only take 2 pills the first 2 days, and 1 since. tonight is none. at least it's going to start that way. this isn't fun stuff.

but it sure is a lot more fun with my friends here. thanks for all the prayers and well wished. and yes, i'll be out climbing the guys on the octover elk hunt. count on it. lol

Hoping to hear ya got your staples out come tomorrow!

I'm with ya...I'm not a pill taker, and at work some patient seem to have TONS but certain ones are necessary. If you are hurting, take a pain pill. You can't relax and let your body heal if your fighting pain....of course alot of pain meds can cause constipation and I don't think you want that LOL:-p