2012 Forum Elk Hunt Headcount

texastrophies

One month away. Post up if you are planning on coming, how many in your party, and what your plans are for accomodations.

Jeff - 1 (maybe 2, but probably not) - My tent. (room for 2 or 3 more) Arriving afternoon of Thursday the 18th.

Marty (PDR) - 2 (Ron) - Steve's tent. Friday morning

Aaron (Cowboy778) - 3 - Trailer. Late Thursday/early Friday

Steve - 1 - Steve's Tent. Early Thursday

Charlie - ? - Trailer - Late Friday/early Saturday

Trevor -1 (maybe +1 more) - Undetermined on lodging

Myself in a trailer, might have two with me. Someone I work with and his brother. I have room for one more. Charlie and I will make a wood trip down there soon. I still have 2 4ft by 4ft stumps to try and cut up. I am in better shape by splitting wood then I thought :) If any others need more wood I can try and collect some more I spot it on the side of the road and pick it up and I hit up Craigs list. I can not wait.

Guys,

I posted in the other thread. It looks like I'll be making this trip. I have to confirm that I'm not scheduled for any overtime, but I'm 99% sure I'll be there. I'll probably be coming alone, maybe one other guy with me. I have a large wall tent and a good wood stove that I can accomodate 2-3 more people in if your wiling/able to help me set it up. I've only set it up one time and it was a bit of a challenge for one guy that had no clue what he was doing. If we are running close on space, let me know and I can bring the tent and stove.

I don't have any extra cots, but I have plenty of other gear if anything else is needed.