Team 8 - The Latecomers

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Got out Sat, set up in a great spot, but didn't see a thing. It didn't help that it was snowing and blowing like crazy, I don't think anything was moving at all, but it was the only time I could get out. I'm more than likely done for this season, I got the rejection letter for the special downstate NY shotgun permit, and I almost certainly will not make it to camp for the last week of NNY rifle. Sorry I coudn't contribute any points, but I had fun taking part!

Sorry I haven't been on in a while guys. Been camping alot with the son. Been seeing some good bucks just not in bow range and when gun started they weren't around. The deer movement has picked last couple of days and this weekend is the last for our gun season then it's back to stick and string.Congratulations to those who have scored and good luck to those who haven't!!!!!!!!!

I am still here. Just checking in and reading up on the posts. I have been out, just nothing to report. Been seeing deer, either too far or in too much brush. Second firearms season starts tomorrow, so hopefully i will at least throw on 5 points for the team. Moved my stand after 1st season, and have been seeing deer closer, so hopefullly this will help out. Good luck to all and keep up the good work. Be safe. Wade

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...