Team 8 - The Latecomers

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just got back from a Colorado elk hunt so no hunting the past 9 days. I had an early muzzleloader license, for deer 2 weeks ago and saw nothing worth shooting. Nothing has been showing up on my game game..... worth shooting. I checked my game camera tonight and these two (2) guys show up the past three days. Stuff is starting to move. One is a nice high 9 point and the other is a 13 point. I have two (2) tags for archery until November 30th. If I had to choose it would be the 9 point just because of the WOW factor.

attachment.php?attachmentid=12796&d=1351467825

attachment.php?attachmentid=12795&d=1351467781

good luck to all

the dog

Edited by pointing_dogs_rule

hows everybody doing? its muzzle loader season here in oklahoma. Ive only got out once I tried goin lastnight but got called back into work as soon as I got out to my place!! probably wont get to go again untill saturday morning. deer movement seems to be pickin up around here!! anyways just wanted to check in hope everyone is doing okay and enjoying there season!!

Nice Buck bowhunter. Very nice looking deer. Dog, hopefully you can connect on one of those monsters. I am not sure if I could sleep knowing those are out there, lol. I am still a big goose egg and only saw a handful of deer. Firearms season opens in two weeks, and I have vacation that weekend, so hopefully, maybe I can participate in the points game for you. Good luck to all and stay safe in the trees.

Wade

I was out this sat and sun. Four bucks in all (within range)... just not shooters. The biggest was 18" spread, but had no mass and short tines & a busted rack. If he wlaks by the last day of the season he may get shot (he walked by three times today). Things are starting to move once more. I put up three new stands as I got word of a big one in just south of me.

good luck to all

the dog