Music....staind

arrow32

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh yeah. I'm not real keen on their heavy stuff, but something like Tangled Up In You, definitely. It's one of my favorites.

Ever see the clip when he was on Bone Collectors? It's on Youtube if you search on Aaron Lewis Bone Collectors it will come up. Sitting around the campfire listening to him play acoustic you can tell the boy can sing.

Heck yea.....Aaron Lewis is great! Born in Rutland VT and raised in Western Mass.

never knew that!

I listen only to Christian music, or VCY America..the rest of whats out there is not important enough to waste my time on..

Was not a fan of christian rock for a while but i think it's just harder to find better stuff. none of it is main stream. lot of people right it off as being preachy and all sounding the same. there is good stuff out there.

Oh yeah. I'm not real keen on their heavy stuff, but something like Tangled Up In You, definitely. It's one of my favorites.

Ever see the clip when he was on Bone Collectors? It's on Youtube if you search on Aaron Lewis Bone Collectors it will come up. Sitting around the campfire listening to him play acoustic you can tell the boy can sing.

very true... i listen to them/him too. sometimes it's hard to fully commit to the heavy crazed music and lyrics, but many can sing and sing well. campfire stuff is the best. i listen to Shinedown too. they're pretty heavy yet their version of the song Simple Man is awesome.

WOW! You must be so much more important than the rest of us!

Or perhaps he has his belief and lives by it. How exactly does that make him more important or single him out for public lashing?

You certainly think your lack of faith makes you important enough that you can call out those that believe. So exactly how does that make YOU more important than the rest of us?

I listen to everything but rap.... literally. Everything from Billie, Ella, Cab, etc... Grace Potter (pre Country Cross Over), Sarah McLachlan, Stevie Ray, 70's, 80's, 90's, current, Stanley Jordan, BB King.... the list goes on and on.....

I like stained too. Decently written stuff, hooky music. Easy to listen to.

WOW! You must be so much more important than the rest of us!

Or perhaps he has his belief and lives by it. How exactly does that make him more important or single him out for public lashing?

You certainly think your lack of faith makes you important enough that you can call out those that believe. So exactly how does that make YOU more important than the rest of us?

"Public lashing".....really? He's got thicker skin than that! That's no more snarky than some of his posts addressing me.

The thread asked if anyone liked the band Staind, he singled himself out by posting that anything other than what he listens to isn't important enough for him to waste his time with. I didn't reference religion, the both of you did however.

........... he singled himself out by posting that anything other than what he listens to isn't important enough for him to waste his time with.

Not sure that comment "singled him out" for anything.

Anything other than what I listen to is not important enough for ME to waste MY time on. Think about it. If it were important enough to me.................... I'd waste my time on it.

It is what it is.

P.S. I never even HEARD of Staind.

........... he singled himself out by posting that anything other than what he listens to isn't important enough for him to waste his time with.

Not sure that comment "singled him out" for anything.

Anything other than what I listen to is not important enough for ME to waste MY time on. Think about it. If it were important enough to me.................... I'd waste my time on it.

It is what it is.

P.S. I never even HEARD of Staind.

Yes, of course you feel that way.

So let me get this straight; in a thread about a specific band, MXTMan posts that the band isn't worth wasting his time on, and you're saying he didn't single himself out?! He did indeed do just that...YOU think about it.

Absolutely love that song and that episode that's what got me hook on some of his music

If I have said it once, I have said it a thousand times on this forum. If you don't like what the thread is about, don't comment. No one wants to read your negative comment about something they enjoy listening to. I happen to think Staind is very good music, lead by a great spokesperson for us as outdoorsman....I hardly find that a waste of time.