NHL Playoffs

Muff

Ok so I know there is not alot of Hockey fans here but there is a few of us....mostly Canucks....lol....So who you cheering for...Me I will be cheering for my Sens.

but if I had to pick a winner I would say The Blackhawks or Pitt....both have great teams.

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OOhhh sweet! An NHL thread....haven't seen one of those around here in a while.

I'm pulling for the Blues. They have a tough first round match up with the Kings, which is who swept them in the second round last year. They are very streaky, and if they hit their stride just right they can beat any team in the league.

LET'S GO PENS !!!!!!!!!

If we can keep everybody healthy, the Pens should be a force to be reckoned with. The four pickups we made before the trade deadline.............. Morrow, Murray, Jokinen and Iginla have ALL proven to be VERY STRONG picks.

Should be very interesting. Of course I've also seen an "unstoppable" Pens roster get stoned in first round post-season by some real turd teams. But, in all honesty, if the Pens click like they should, I don't even see the Hawks as having a real fighting chance.

Some great hockey last night! Ducks beat the Wings, Hawks beat the Wild in OT, and the Blues came out on top of the Kings in OT. The Blues-Kings series looks like it's going to be physical! If the Blues play like they did last night they should take the Kings in 4 or 5 games.

The Blues gave up game three to the Kings, even though they outplayed themm most of the game. Officiating was terrible. Game 4 is tonight in LA.I hate west coast games...have to stay up till midnight to see the whole game.

Pretty spirited battle between the Sens & Habs yesterday lol. It's been a while since I seen that few of guys left on a bench. There were like 40 penalties issued in the third.

Yeah that Sens game was INSANE last night, especially during the last period! LOL. Ottawa/Montreal is quite the rival in the regular season, so now it's even more pronounced in the playoffs.

Boston just scored in the game against Toronto. All I care about is that Toronto loses!

I don't think Toronto stands a chance against the Bruins.

The Blues finally scored some goals last night, but struggled defensively. Too many turnovers and odd man breaks, and the sereis is tied at 2 games a piece. The Blues need to take care of business at home, because they can't seem to win in LA.

Pen's are in a series, 2-2

That game was nuts....back and forth the whole time. I really didn't think the Islanders would win more than a game in that series.

Sens battled back to get the win, and the Canucks got eliminated in a sweep.

Big game at home for the Blues tonight.

The Pens seem to be right back to their same old selves............. complete domination during the regular season then poop their pants against a bottom-feeder team first round in the playoffs. Remember the Flyers series last year ??

Bylsma need to get the nose pulled up on this plane crash RIGHT NOW or he needs to GO.

Don't feel bad Strut. I still think the Pens will do just enough to make it to the next round. Just too much talent on that team. The Blues are doing no better. Blew a two games to nothing lead and are now looking at an elimination game in LA, where they struggle to win. Lost in OT 3-2 last night. The bad part is they have out played LA most of the series, they just can't put complete effort together.