Jeremy

Ravin R10 man

YOU GUYS OK DOWN THERE? nasty storms I heard in Okie and Kansas... downpouring here..we got our own lake out front...nothing but solid T storms all the way south of us heading right at us..we'er at 2" early today..prob heading for 4 to 5 inches..did manage to get the lawn mowed early afternoon with sun out...that has all changed..http://www.accuweather.com/en/us/mason-wi/54856/weather-radar/23794_pc

Edited by Mathews XT Man

Lots of damage yesterday around the state. Even worse today.

Right now there is a tornado on the ground SE of Oklahoma City in the town of Moore. That town was wiped out in 1999 by a tornado.

The tornado is currently rated at EF4 and they believe the elementry school in Moore took the hit too. Pray for the town of Moore as they are, right now, being shredded.

Today is bad all together. They are expecting major tornado and storm outbreaks.

Ill report back in the morning but it sounds as if we are spending time in the cellar tonight.

This bad guys and gals.....I'm heart broken. Over 50 dead so far, 30 of those are children. Worst destructive tornado in the history of the world. 3-4 worse than te May 3, 1999 tornado. I know this area like the back of my hand and can't believe its gone. I was at the Warren theater just last week.

It's bad folks. I was actually in the path yesterday working, was able to get out of there before it hit. I ended up getting back into a neighborhood that was hit. I was actually trying to get back to my office as we serve the public safety sector. I didn't know whether to get out and help, or get out of there so that first responder could come in. When I left before it hit, I drove about two miles south and watched it cross I35. This was my first, and hopefully my last tornado. The destruction is unbelieveable. Luckily everyone I know that lives in that area escaped unscathed. But, there are hundreds that aren't so lucky. My heart aches for all those affected