Life is good

The_Kat

Hey all,

I don't get here in like I should anymore, but thought I'd drop in and say hey.

Lotsa of things have changed in my life over the past year or so. I took a job with my old company's competition and moved to Colorado finally. It isn't quite Alaska, but it's the next best thing. We moved to Loveland and absolutely love it here.

We are still trying to sell our house in Oklahoma. It sucks trying to sell a place in rural Oklahoma where no one has money to spend :(

I also have good news with my job. I came up here as a Quality Control Manager....was here 4 weeks and was promoted to Area Manager over three states...Colorado, Kansas, and Oklahoma. It has been a big change for sure, but I am really enjoying the daily challenges.

Anyways...I hope everyone is doing well. Jenn and the boys ( Cash is 4 and Briar is 1 now ) all say hello.

Don we thought about you and your family last weekend when we went boating out at Horsetooth Resevoir. Cash had a blast but Briar acted just like Cash did the first time we went out with you all :).

If I were to say I wasn't just a little jealous, I'd be lying. One of these days I'll have a residence in Colorado.

Hard to believe it's been 4 years since Cash was born. I still remember the thread where we all were trying to guess his birth date.