Team 5 - Damage Inc.

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Team 5 -Damage Inc.

Soon as I seen him show himself on camera the game plan for dropping him has been on my mind non stop. I got another buck showing up and it looks like he's got some extras on his left G2... For some reason it won't let me attach the pic to any thread or allow me to upload it straight from my comp. I will add it thru my phone but it will be a pic of a pic and I hope you all will be able to see what I see on him. It will be added to my pic folder

I am excited for the season. Our farm has been in CRP for as long as I can remember. This year we leased it out for corn & beans. I have never seen as much sign as I have this year. We haven't seen a lot of bucks, but tons of does and come Rut time, you know what that means.

Hey buddy!!! glad to hear from ya. been a while

todd

Love the Hoyt! So we need to decide on a name, any name... And we also need to decide on how long to wait for the other guys to check in before we label them as no-shows.

The weather just broke here, definite chill in the air and its got my blood boiling!!! I think we are gonna take this contest. As long as we beat smha6784!

If any of you want my cell # just pm me.

How did I miss this ???? It's on now