Team 5 - Damage Inc.

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Team 5 - Damage Inc.

Just call me Wes. Had a decent morning this morning. Haven't yet sat on the property where all the pics have come from... Trying to find a nice old dry doe to get in the freezer first! Seems like when your wanting a doe you get a few little bucks or does with little ones in tow. Where is the big old doe that busts me atleast 3 times a year??!!!!

Team 5 - Damage Inc.

I'm not going to sugar coat it, I've never in my life thought of more things preparing for an afternoon sit than I am right now, and that's saying a lot because I am very methodical when it comes to hunting... From A to B I don't overlook anything or shortcut it. I feel like I'm back in the service planning every single detail... Where are the good trees for cover to sneak in to my stand, got a good wind for tonight but I'm thinking about their tendencies with a wind like this, should I let things develop naturally so as not to make them curious or push them into straight nocturnal... Should I just tick the horns together just a bit? ( on my cam two small bucks were tied up for a few min and about 5 min later big boy showed up to check it out...) I need to get this big guy killed off so I can actually sleep at night