Team 5 - Damage Inc.

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Team 5 - Damage Inc.

Yeah buddy I sure did. I ticked em off at about 6pm and had a small 8 cruise in. I got some video of him all the way up til he was within 11yds. He never had a suspicion really but I could tell he was looking for the two bucks he heard. Same story as last year of get em in but man they would get nervous as all get out in a flash when they didn't see nothing. I need to bust the decoy out. Seen the kicker at about 80yds but he was feeding his way up a hollow. That chunk of ground holds a lot of bucks.

Team 5 - Damage Inc.

The rattling antlers I use when I mash em during the rut deer 3 counties over run the other way hahahahaha they are big boy antlers and I get chips flying off em. Sure I will grind em like two bucks locked up but you'd swear two Rocky Mountain big horn sheep sprouted antlers and are h*ll bent on driving one another's head down into his rib cage. I WHACK em

I went out last night. Got acorns dropped on my head all night by some vindictive squirrel. Still a lot of leaves on the trees around here. We need a good frost and a day with a stiff breeze. It was hard to see more than 50 yards around me. I sat on a ridge that is full of acorns. Hoping to get out mid-week before the warm up comes.

Well I can finally see myself in a stand in the near future, I have next Friday off so I'll be heading to Maine Thursday night for a Friday and Saturday hunt and the Mass season opens this coming Monday so I probably won't be out at home for another couple weeks but the time is near, I also put in for Friday Nov. 8th off, that looks to be a good day in the woods.

Seeing anything Wes?

Well I can finally see myself in a stand in the near future, I have next Friday off so I'll be heading to Maine Thursday night for a Friday and Saturday hunt and the Mass season opens this coming Monday so I probably won't be out at home for another couple weeks but the time is near, I also put in for Friday Nov. 8th off, that looks to be a good day in the woods.

Seeing anything Wes?

I'm seeing some of the smaller bucks more and more... Had a few glimpses of the big boy recently so I've moved some stands hopefully to get him in bow range before dark. Seems like my current setups are good but he's hanging up before he gets there. He will die soon

Sat last night and didn't see a tail. While I was driving back home, I did see 4 small/med bucks all out in a cut corn field. They seemed to be posturing towards each other but nothing serious. Seems they are still together and not all hopped up on sexual juices yet.

Wow ....never seen anything like this Befor ...I knew I hit shoulder but was thinking I hit the opposite one but it wasn't from Wat we seen it was my side shoulder...I penetrated pretty good ...

Here is Wat we did ..I went and checked on my blood and found a bunch and looked like lung blood so I said we going to wait another couple hours.we started tracking her and she kept going until she on posted prop..so we went to talk with person and yea went on there soon she on another prop and another prop .finally we kicked her up then we seen where I hit so we waited awhile again and then wen we started again we lost blood trail and where on another prop...hind sight we should of backed out wen we seen how far she went back in tomorrow ...my question is this how long can a deer live with just one lung hit ??? And she looked pretty ragged wen she got up and ran