Team 5 - Damage Inc.

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Don't shoot em in the tree, it's a pain to get the arrow down
I've made the mistake before.... There is a big old oak tree in eastern mississippi that still has a muzzy tipped carbon express stuck about 30 feet up due to a barking squirrel. He died a death fitting of a nut cruncher but took my arrow as a sacrificial payment.

Congrats to those that got one down. Our gun season came and went. I missed a nice big 10. He wouldn't slow down a lick from the 100 mph he was running across the field. My last shot I seen snow fly just a smidge out front of him. He was in the woods by time I could get another piece of lead out.

• 2 weeks later...

Hey guys, I'm on the board, I shot a spike this morning. It's been a frustrating year to say the least and I had the opportunity to put meat in the freezer late season so I chose to do so, shot him with the black powder around 7:30 AM practically in bow range.

Pics are up on the scoreboard thread already, I was excited because my 4 1/2 year old daughter hasn't been old enough to see me kill one and her to remember it so she was excited for me and it got her off my back for a while asking me "daddy when you gonna get one" :)