Got me a Wild Hog!

RyanH

Well guys I went out chasin hogs this weekend! Me and a Buddy hunted ALL day yesterday. So we are tired now, but the hunt was wel worth it! All yesterday morning were puttin the stock on pigs! We had a few oppurnunitys but wanted a bigger pig! So we HDW on them! LOL inside joke! We snuck up on a couple other I had a 32 yard shot! Well yea I blew it! I clipped its hair!

So its about 4pm and we go get something to eat and head right back out! Im set up in a blind and Im putting a few more clothes on cause it starting to get cold, when about 10 pigs just run right by me! I was like HUH? Where did they come from! No more then a min MY hogs and a few others come in! She was Quatering away 30 yards when i Placed my 5575 XT arrow right be hind the rib cage and penatrates throught the vitals! PERFECT SHOT! She runs off in some thick cover! I wait a bit and then more hogs come in! Then i did a lil HDW again on them! I waited till dark and started tracking my hog! I found my arrow arrow about 50 yards from the stand and the pig at about 100 yards away!!

HERE SHE is 250 pound pig!

Pig4.jpg

Pig6.jpg

Pig7.jpg

Guest outdoorgirl

Re: Got me a Wild Hog!

cool pics ryan ....sounds like you have all kinds of critters running around thier in ok .....i wish we had some hogs up here in the north....congrats....is that the first hog with your new bow ??