It's good to see!!

Straight Shooter

There are still quit a few long time members on here, I just did a member search in order of join dates. WOW! looking back at some of the names brings up some great memories since I've been on RT. Of course Scott is the first member, joining or opening the site on 6-29-2000.

Lots of friends and a ton of new ones since the launching of this site. Several of us have just surpassed the 12 and 13 year mark of being on here. It's been a lot of fun and a pleasure to know and get to know you, we've gone through a lot of trials and tribulations as well as success over the years. I just wanted to say it has been a distinct pleasure to be part of a well structured, friends and family site!

yea it's crazy when you think about how long some have been in here. don't remember mine but it was a while ago.

LOL! You've posted 6,851 times and you still cannot see your join date on the screen?

I'm almost at the 10 year mark and I have met some of my best friends here. Some of which I have never met, but yet they get a Christmas card every year. The forums have allowed me and my kids to meet Realtree Prostaffers and celebrities, like Tim, Steve, and Randy Oitker. This forum is still my favorite place to stop by and if I need help with gear or or a gun, I know someone here will have the answer.

I'm closing in on 10 years on the forums. I remember spending hours a day on here. I haven't posted much in the last couple years, but I still come in at least once a day to see whats going on.

I might be moving to Indiana soon. If I do I'll probably be spending more time in here since I only plan on having the internet and no cable TV for a while, to save money.