Scent killers???

Missilelock

Just kind of wondering what you all think of the various scent killers out there on the market now, and what particular ones you might have had luck with or no luck with. Honestly ive never been a fan because in years gone by , I did everything possible to kill scent, including expensive clothes, showers, sprays, and I still got busted. Lately, ive just been washing clothes in unscented detergent, and showering, and getting busted a bunch. I would be willing to try the sprays out there if I thought they would help, but I absolutely wont spend $400 on scent lock again. Thanks Lane

Scent killers???

Ill tell u what I won't use again. Dead Down Wind, maybe it just me, but I tell ya I won't use it again. I used it last year and again early season this year and I was winded more than I have ever been. I could literally smell it on me. I read the bottle( after the fact) and it is made with fermented vegetation. And it smells like it.

Scent killer it what I am using now, it smells like dirt. When I smell my clothes it doesn't smell like anything. But nothing works 100 %

I use scent away and the shower stuff plus wash my cloths. But like was said nothing works 100% I always try and play the wind the best I can.

I know people who smoke while on stand and kill 140 inch deer yearly or bigger. They play the wind. Will not hunt a stand inless its right. Thw wind is your friend.