Team 2

Im here got an 8pt. for our team

Team Name

Antler Addiction

painted over it as wolves got to it before morning, hope it will not DQ me on contest

was able to salvage most of the deer, hind qtr. 1 backstrap and 1/3 of the other one,

lost;.. a hind qtr. & 2/3 of a backstrap, plus tenderloins.

the buck did not bleed much at all, even though I nearly took out his heart with a muzzy pass thru! when I got down to check my arrow,.... there he took off about 70 yrds north, then turned west, running with head high. and looked very healthy.. I lost blood at 60 yards out.. and figured I'd back out with so little sign, he bumped once, so..we came back in a.m., we had a tough time tracking, and went by tracks for the most part, a few specks of blood kept us in the right direction... THEN,.... we heard the crows...he went about 100 yards west before he had crashed.... funny thing, he landed right in the same spot my doe did last year on opening day...within feet!

• fetch?photoid=2035728

Edited by Mathews XT Man

I've been getting close to getting some does the past few nights. Hope to put some points on the board tonight. The weather has been great so far this season, I don't think I've hunted in temps above 65 yet. I think we got a good shot this year, I'm hoping to be on the winning team two years in a row! Were off to a great start!

If anyone on the team would like to hunt Oklahoma let me know. Our tags are sold over the counter without a draw and I have over 10,000 acres that we can hunt on. Even have an extra bedroom so all you would be out is travel. I've hosted a few members before. (Kyle--The_Kat and Jason--Gator)

Good afternoon from the Ozarks! We had a low of 45 this morning so I headed out for my first morning hunt of this season. I had good activity from daylight, and was able to harvest a nice doe from about 13 yards. I'm certainly seeing more deer than the past few years but I only have a handful of pics of a borderline shooter 8 point. Oh well, I got some meat in the freezer so I'm happy! Plus we got 5 more points!