Team 2

Got my new lexan windows for the tower blinds, sun has bleached them out over the years.. just need to replace them this week,get my Mr heaters out there. Also brushed out my shooting lanes on the crick tower, man they were grown up. Small bucks are cruising here..Seen a few 8 pts on their feet in daylight now, instead of 2 a.m. nothing that would make me go...:yes::gun2:

Man, I can't get a buck during daylight hours. Acorns are falling like rain drops here, so they are unpredictable. There are thousands of oaks where I'm at, usually I can find a patch of oaks being used but the deer are just moving all around. I guess I'll give it some time and try to pin point them. Good luck to you guys and be safe.

Yup it is pushing down with rain here now and 36 degrees high of 34 Sat. Bucks are locked down with does..my nephew arrowed a 20 inch 9 point this eve., he came in following a hot doe of course..this a buck I had on cam before season., but did not show after opening day.... The rut is on here, had an 8pt cruise by the house nose to the ground

he found the doe, decided to wait out a tom turkey and fill my fall tag..well turkey did not show but the 8pt and a 6pt did.behind a hot doe..

Edited by Mathews XT Man