Bad Grandpa.

Nut

Wife thinks I am a bad grandpa for giving and teaching my 2 year old grand daughter to use a grunt call. It has gotten worse for grandma now that I taught the grand daughter to use a crow call. I even started looking for archery toys for her for Christmas...Grandma nixed that. I did but a .22 rifle that will be Leah's 1st rifle .(Said it was for me). I just had to share.

When my kids were little we used to put on Monsterbucks and set up a ground blind in the living room. We would watch the shooter walk closer on the 55 inch TV and then I would pause the video. They would grant / rattle / doe bleat and I'd press resume. They would take turns shooting the buck with the nerf gun / bow and then figure out which wall it was going on. Many Cold Winter days were spent doing this. After a while they would become restless and move the hunt through the entire house taking turns being the deer / hunter. Her is a pic of my daughter with her trophy (2006).

IMG_1060_zps9c53e48c.jpg

Bad Grandpa!

Na....

When my kids were little we used to put on Monsterbucks and set up a ground blind in the living room. We would watch the shooter walk closer on the 55 inch TV and then I would pause the video. They would grant / rattle / doe bleat and I'd press resume. They would take turns shooting the buck with the nerf gun / bow and then figure out which wall it was going on. Many Cold Winter days were spent doing this. After a while they would become restless and move the hunt through the entire house taking turns being the deer / hunter. Her is a pic of my daughter with her trophy (2006).

IMG_1060_zps9c53e48c.jpg

I do get called a "Bad Grampa",by Breylen if I don't get him what he wants, or If I scold him.

His parents?.....well they tend to call me that if I do get him what he wants and if I don't scold him....

I CANT WIN...LOL

The other day he told his mother.."Dont get another grampa". I cant be too bad..lol

Edited by Mathews XT Man