Lightweight Climber?

Turkeygirl

The model i have was supposed to have been a cabelas exclusive way back when i bought it. It was the python model. It was made just before the stirrups came out and i added them the next year. Has a pivoting foot/rifle rest that can be raised or lowered depending on whether using for bow or gun. It is not the lightest but it is easy to climb with and is comfortable. Not sure which model nowadays would be comparable, looks like the razor is the closest to my summit. I have a comparable aluminum lightweight climber made by gorilla that is just not the same. Seat and bar on the back kill my back on the gorilla.

• 2 weeks later...

I owned a summit, they are heavy, very loud and unbelievable comfortable. You may be tempted to leave it in the woods during the middle of the day. I did this but had mine stolen even after I hid it. Had another stolen from the bed of my truck. Darn it they were comfortable, though. If you're going to go with a climber, get the best and protect it. Pack it in and out of the woods every time.

I have heard nothing but good things about summit climbers. I've used someone else's a few times and they are extremely comfortable. With that said I'm not a huge climber fan and prefer ladder and hang on stands. I purchased an API a couple years ago and ended up selling it. So from what I have heard about summit from people who like climbers and the few times I used one, I don't think you can go wrong with a summit.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...