Browning BPS came in today.

Trevor

Congrats on the new gun, looking good! My Winchester SX3 has a 26" barrel. I agree your 28" barrel looking super long lol. What are you planning to hunt with your new gun?

First I plan on shooting some clays for practice and plan on hunting waterfowl geese and maybe some upland birds. We also have a shotgun deer season as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

On 1/5/2017 at 10:48 PM, Trevor said:

First I plan on shooting some clays for practice and plan on hunting waterfowl geese and maybe some upland birds. We also have a shotgun deer season as well.

If that is the 3 1/2" 12 ga  Do not shoot slugs in it.  Browning 3 1/2" 12's are overbored, there is a risk slugs can get jammed in the bore.

• 4 weeks later...

Went out to the trap range and put 50 rounds through the new bps. Love the way it shoots. I think I now may be addicted to trap shooting. Really had a good time. I didn't hit a lot of clays but I still enjoyed and will be going back to shoot again.

jams up a lot with the bottom eject.....I use to do a lot of duck hunting and it just wasn't the gun for me.

I've been out to trap range with it a couple time and have 150 rounds through it with no problems. I friend of mine has one with thousands of round with not a single problem. Love mine so far.

On ‎2‎/‎6‎/‎2017 at 8:14 AM, Muff said:

jams up a lot with the bottom eject.....I use to do a lot of duck hunting and it just wasn't the gun for me.

Either yo need to have it looked at for a mechanical problem...................which I doubt is the case....................... or...................... more likely operator error.

Is yours a 3 1/2" chamber ??

You could be "short shucking" the action.  It's not hard to do.   The 3 1/2"guns, especially, will eject the spent casing before the pump is completely pulled rearward.  If, at that point, you start the pump forward, the gun can and probably will jam. 

My 10 gauge has run FLAWLESSLY for over 25 years.  But I guarantee that if the next shell fired out of it gets short shucked............................ it'll most likely jam.