Happy doughnut day-Friday check-in

MUDRUNNER

So it looks like today is national doughnut day....who knew there was such a thing lol. Now I'm craving a doughnut.

Friday check-in for everybody....what are the weekend plans?

You can probably guess what my plans are....daughter has a softball tournament in Jacksonville tonight thru Sunday. Another weekend in a hotel. She needs to bust out of this little slump that she is in. The wife has to work tomorrow, so her and the two boys aren't going this weekend.

Doughnut day huh.  Had a couple entenmanns "softees" chocolate donuts with my coffee early this morning.  

Good luck with the tournament and have safe travels.

Broke down and bought a new 6 ft king kutter professional tiller from rural king back in mid April and finally came in got to pick it up middle of last week.  Been working ground for some food plots here, hope to til them again and maybe get them planted here this weekend.  Putting in some gly resistant soybeans and they are gonna be late, but hopefully will do ok.  One of the plots the goal is to buildup the soil back and cut down weeds for a future clover plot anyway.  

Bought a wired security camera system over a year ago after crap with my sister in law and some of her poor choice in "friends" had been here.  I have a couple cameras I have not attached to it YET, one I mounted on our driveway that I need to pull wire to the garage where it is pre-wired to with another camera I already have hooked up.  

Got my yardwork done yesterday afternoon.  Might try to shoot some of this Israeli 9 mm stuff if we get time and it is not too warm, have several boxes and not tried it out yet. Have a lot of cans that need the aerosol removed.  lol.  If we have enough time need to also do some fine tuning on a few rifles.  If it is too hot, will probably load up some 308 and 270 eld-x hunting rounds for next season and spend more time in the pool with the kids.