Team 5

wtnhunt

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

It's been hot here, but starting to cool of this morning was 47,  I got to hunt 5 sits so far this season, opening morning I did shoot about a 300 lb hog, seen deer on ever sit,  I made a good hit in a doe last Saturday at 20 yards I don't get much penatration a d we couldn't find any blood, I was using something that looked like a rage, and they think it didn't open when it hit, but the season still early,

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Well guys I have good news and bad news....the bad is I don't think I will be shooting a deer this year.....and here's the reason why and its the good news I was out hunting last Friday morning with my daughter (that's never shot a deer) and at about 6:50 we could see a deer coming our way it was still breaking light but legal shooting. as he got closer we could see he was a nice little 7 pointer I told her to get the bow up and get ready...He stop for a perfect 25 yard broad side shot I told her to take it and BAMM.... right though the heart....he went 40 yards and fell down dead. I was PUMPED....anyway my freezer is now full so unless I am party hunting later on with someone that wants some meat I don't think I will be getting a deer this year.

• 3 weeks later...