12-8 weekend check-in

MUDRUNNER

Time for another Friday check-in. Three more of these and the year will be over. What does everyone have going on this weekend?

Tonight we are going to my sisters for dinner and drinks. The women folk like to get together & bake a bunch of Christmas cookies so that is on the agenda after dinner. Tomorrow might be an off day. I have some things to get done around the house since I've been gone hunting the past few weekends. My truck didn't start this morning and I think my fuel pump took a crap, so trying to decide if I want to tackle that or put it in the shop. Sunday we are planning on going to church and lunch with Grandpa, and Emma has softball practice in the afternoon.

Who's next?

Well ... busy weekend on tap, to be expected t his time of year. Leaving the office early today, headed to the old tree farm down the road with the family to cut down our tree. Since we're in a much bigger house now, my wife wants the thing to be huge. Guess I'll me sucking up more needles than ever before. lol

I've got the living room all buttoned up, so I will go tonight after getting the tree, across the river to tax free NH and buy a furniture set that my wife has picked out. Then I get to unload and drag it in the house! Then of course we'll have to get a coffee table and area rug, which, apparently,  is an absolute priority as my Mother in Law is coming on Sun and staying for a week.

This is our closing weekend for ML'r/late archery here, after this weekend no more deer hunting until next year. And my freezer is still empty, so I will be visiting with my mother in law after legal shooting hours!!