Check it in here-2-9-18

MUDRUNNER

Friday check-in is upon us. What's everyone have going on for the weekend?

Tonight & all day tomorrow Evan will be taking his Illinois hunters safety course, so I'll be with him. He's excited to take the course and get his hunting career started. The wife has to work tomorrow, so I'll have the little one with me as well. Emma has ball practice tonight & hitting on Sunday. My weekend in a nut shell.

Well surprise surprise  I am working this weekend again (nights) lots of snow here and more to come all weekend. The deer are moving around a lot looking for food....they have found my corn pile on the ice that I put out for the ducks. think I will put out my trail cam tomorrow to see just what time they are coming in. have a great weekend guys...Cheers!

Just finished work not too long ago, got home and made a nice fire to warm up the house. Probably going to jump on the skidoo and go for a ride and break the trails in the bush, been a while since I've been on it, we lost almost all of our snow, recently got some more last week. We are getting a bit more today and tomorrow. 

Worked on sorting and cleaning some brass this morning, need to load up more of the varmageddon tipped rounds.  Our 6 year old has the flu, so sitting with him, played lego dimensions with him when he has been feeling better.  Numbscalls send their kids to school when they know they are sick against school policy which says they have to be free of a fever with NO medicine for a minimum of 24 hours before they can return to school.  Second time in the past two weeks the poor little guy has been running a fever, and sure he will be out tomorrow since he is still running a fever today. 

It is a nasty wet sloppy mess here anyway, not like I can do much with the tractor, made a big muddy mess around my barn putting hay out yesterday but had to get animals hay.

It is a nasty wet sloppy mess here anyway, not like I can do much with the tractor, made a big muddy mess around my barn putting hay out yesterday but had to get animals hay.

Thats the part of our mud season I hated...march into early april here....dragging feeder wagon thru slop, like ya said , gotta get em fed...nowdays, I gotta watch my trails to go back turkey hunting, and not get em too mudded up.

Wooohooo its Friday night for me now...lol.... in 1 hour I am off for a day and a half.....think I will go home and have a cold one and watch some Olympics before I hit the hay for a few hours....I know very exciting eh?.. the life of a shift worker. Hope you all had a great weekend.