Friday 2-16-18 check-in

MUDRUNNER

Not much going on around our place this weekend for a change this weekend. Last weekend Evan, my 11 year old took his hunters safety course and got a perfect score. Have to brag about that lol. He scored better than most of the adults. Tonight him & some friends are going to an elementary school dance and then staying the night at our house. I'm not sure if most elementary school kids are into dancing, but whatever. Tomorrow looks like a chill & grill day with decent weather & no rain. Probably do a few things around the house as well. Sunday my daughter has hitting and a birthday party to go to. The kids are off school on Monday so they get a long weekend.

What's your weekend look like?

Congrats on your boy passing his hunter ed. Great times are ahead for you both :). Put a trail cam in the house for great impromptu pics of the party! Have fun.

Our home has been very quiet for some time now. Empty nest.

My oldest, Joseph moved out with his girlfriend. Y'all might remember him here as Squirrelhunter91. Hes working on Turbine engines now.

Middle boy AJ is a NYPD officer and when he is not on patrol in the South Bronx chasing bad guys, he is in the gym. Hardly see him.

Youngest son Michael is finishing his senior year at Albany now, living off campus but going to graduate school, next year for a better pay rate from the company that signed him already to work for them when he graduates. Hes a smart kid.

My wife is a home body,  and works full time. So... off to the country house I go! and cross my fingers I don't get walloped with snow. Hey...That rhymes :)

Coyote and crow the ONLY critters left to hunt here in NYS. Looking forward to spring turkey. Maybe find some sheds.