March 2-2018 Friday check-in

MUDRUNNER

Let's get the weekend rolling. What's on the agenda for the weekend?

It looks like I'll have to work a few hours tomorrow to get caught up on some stuff. Another company has taken us over & dumped a little extra work on my plate and I just can't get caught up. I need to get up to the farm and get some work done, but probably won't happen this weekend. If we can get a hold of some cheap tickets we might take the kids to Monster Jam tomorrow night. Sunday afternoon Emma has ball practice, and it looks like it will the first outdoor practice of the spring season. The weather looks great this weekend with mostly sunny skies and highs in the 50's.

Gotta pick some odds and ends up from lowes in the morning, then make two trips hauling hay.  Hopefully will dry out a bit and make it a little easier to put it up in the barn.  Probably try to do some spring cleaning, yard work over the weekend if things dry up enough.  Nothing planned though.  

well its Monday but we had a good weekend...I decided to spend some of my air miles and do a little staycation in Kingston so we rented a room went out to dinner with my folks and the went to a Jr A hockey game where we met up with my brothers family (to bad the home team lost) anyway it was a good time. the rest of the weekend did some things around the house and watch some TV.... nice relaxing weekend for a change I wasn't working all weekend.