June 8 Friday check-in

MUDRUNNER

Well, after a couple of weekends off it's softball for us this weekend. No Friday games on the schedule so we are going to dinner tonight with aunts, uncles, cousin. Saturday & Sunday will be spent at the ball fields in Arnold, MO. It's going to be hot with a chance of thunder storms each day, so we'll see how mother nature cooperates. It's been very dry here the last few weeks, so I'm going to skip mowing the grass until we get some moisture.

How's your weekend shaping up?

On tractor all day today.  Got soybeans in, mowed about 6 acres, then mowed the yard.  Was supposed to rain tomorrow, now rain chances for tomorrow are gone, and only slight chance tonight.  Did have a 5 minute light drizzle not long after I came in. 

Plopped down in the recliner just in time to catch the belmont race.  

Nothing planned for tomorrow, maybe try to recover from today. lol 

Went to visit my son & daughter-in-law Friday in Memphis, TN.  Played golf Friday afternoon...it's officially now way too hot to play golf for me unless it's a real early tee time.  Came home after having lunch with them yesterday.  Staying in the cool air inside today.