Team 4

wtnhunt

1 hour ago, Strut10 said:

Carve this in STONE...………………...

"Never, EVER try to reason with 14 year old, female logic" !!

LMBO.  Ummm yeah, been there a few times with our older two daughters, been blessed to be with each of them killing deer.  Unfortunately Don it does not end at 14 and seems to only worsen as they get further into the teenage years.  Our youngest Allison, 13 years old, has for the most part done pretty good at paying attention to me, although it was right opposite with not encouraging her to shoot the does with 6 of them in front of us.  She just wanted to shoot something to which I said a doe was better than a small buck, she held off though and killed a mature buck this season.   

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

She was holding a buck tag and 3 doe tags.  She had told me a few weeks ago "I'm only shooting a buck if it is 7 points or more".   So, OK...…….she wants a bigger buck.  Well, what I did NOT understand was that was the ONLY thing she was shooting...………...no doe !!!   Aye, yi, YI...………..!!!

Carve this in STONE...………………...

"Never, EVER try to reason with 14 year old, female logic" !!

ROFL   YUP been there done that!

Don...BTW...sorry to hear you were so bummed out not to shoot anything yourself later when she couldn't hunt with you.  But at least you had you the choice on getting groceries.  

Also...William is right.  PS:  Female logic (as you call it) applies to all ages.  A close friend of mine calls it an open plumbing problem. ??

3 hours ago, Rhino said:

LOL Don...never had that problem with my son.  If I whispered just the "shoo" part of shoot...he never heard the "t" cuz of the BOOM!!!

Never had this problem with HER before, either...……………….

She's shot a doe and a buck with her .308 and it was quick and decisive.  And with gobblers...…………………………… LORD, but she's RUTHLESS !!!

I guess time will tell how the future deer hunts will go.

And I did have my opportunities.  I just wanted to share them all with her and it didn't work out that way.  I've eaten tags before and it doesn't bother me.  But, DANG it !!!   I wanted some baloney !!!!!!!!

• 2 weeks later...

Hey guys. sorry I haven't been in here in a while.  I hope everyone had a Merry Christmas and Happy New Years.  Also sorry about the passing on the buck.  My 9 year old I can't get to shoot a gun yet.  I do have twin 4 year old boys that I don't think it will be a problem with. 

Edited by abrown