October 5 check-in thread

MUDRUNNER

Well we made it to another Friday. What are the weekend plans

The wife has to work tomorrow morning, so it's just me & the kiddos. It's kind of a slow day for us tomorrow so I wouldn't mind getting my first sit of the season in, but a high of 89 & thunderstorms chances will keep me from getting that done. I'll probably go through my gear tomorrow just to make sure everything is ready to go. Sunday morning we have to make pizzas for my daughters softball fundraiser. Evan has a football game Sunday as well. Sunday afternoon the family is getting together at my Grandpas for dinner.

Dealing with torn meniscus root in left knee and torn ACL in right and now my back is killing me. Had hunting camp trailer jacked, leveled and skirted. I was the laborer.

Pushed myself too hard. Paying for it.

I have a wedding to attend Saturday eve and headed back up to camp Sunday to get skirt painted and ready for snow and cold weather. Waiting on wood delivery also.

Hunt safe all who go out and good luck!

Happy Thanks Giving.....I our thanks giving here in Canada this weekend. I work days all weekend but I took Sunday off for a big family dinner and also think I will slip out of here early tomorrow afternoon. Deer season is now open here but I have yet to go out...the weather and work have just not worked together for me.....anyway have a great weekend all  CHEERS!

Got my Waterfowl stamp now, so geese may be in trouble...  whacked another bunch of pidgeons off the silos with the .22Hornet while waiting for my load of wood pellets, checked cams, and just waiting for a decent buck to show up. kinda thinkin it aint gonna happen until a hot doe is here and he follows her in. Well I got the 8 ton stacked and in the shed,...I'm BEAT!;

image.png.546b424a448aad019a45c45cff908034.png

Went to see Foxworthy last night.  Good show !!

Continuing to move stuff to the new place today.  Of course, I have an open trailer and , of course, its PennsylRAINya………….    The "haul it in" crew (me) is only as good as the "put it away" crew.  Right now, I'm 2 full 7'x14' trailers ahead of them and I quit.  Can't/won't stack any more on the porch, so...…………….

Miller time.