10-26 Last October check-in

MUDRUNNER

The last Friday of the month is here. What's on the agenda for the weekend?

Tonight we have a team party/bonfire for Evan's football team. My wife works tomorrow. Also tomorrow & Sunday Emma has a softball tournament. She got asked by another team to fill in and play up in the 18U age group, which is pretty good considering shes 14. I imagine the conversations in the dug out might be a little different than what she's used to lol. On Sunday Evan's football team has their first playoff game. The team they are playing is quite a bit bigger than us and we already lost to them once this year, so they'll really have to step up in order to play past this weekend. It looks like no hunting for me this weekend.

I worked a few extra shifts this week and hope to get off early tonight. Tomorrow I head back down to Syracuse to see them and NC State play....it should be a great game....sunday is a honey do list day with some football in the afternoon. Have a great weekend all....GO CUSE and CHEERS

William, I just have Senior moments now... anywho,  worked half a day, then checked on my chevy, rear end went out on trip back form Ashleys house last Fri.  place that is doing work also sells all types of tires, so I checked on a tire for the Forwarder, got one starting to seperate on the bead.  Prob. sit as much as possible here, as crops are off now.

hear they may have found the "bomb" mailer, we'll see how much the Left spins this one..

Ah....I usually miss the check-ins but today it's raining and the mountain tops are covered up in fog so I'm not out hunting.

Tomorrow I'm off to Missoula for a continuing education lecture in the morning and going on a hike with my daughter, who lives there, in the afternoon.  Sunday I'll be back to my auto mechanic days as I install a trailer wiring harness on my cousin's Hyundai Tucson.  I have some trepidation on the wiring job but hopefully it will go as smooth as the hitch install.  We should get some snow Sunday night which, hopefully, should make for some improved hunting conditions to start the week.

With any luck my drive to Missoula will be uneventful as I have to pass through Kalispell and Donald Trump Jr. and Kimberly Guilfoyle are scheduled to be there for a political rally.  When President Trump was in Missoula on the 19th it had traffic messed up for hours.

Got home from work not quite an hour ago.

Been working at moving for ………..it seems like, EVER.  Was hoping to pretty much get the old placed cleaned out completely this weekend.  However...……..the rain capital of the known world is in high dudgeon and it ain't lookin like it gonna happen.  It's currently POURING and that's the (as usual) weekend forecast.

Our fall turkey season opens tomorrow, as well.  Again...……...the rain will have it starting without me.

My wife plays violin so she's at a Scandinavian fiddle fest in Wisconsin this weekend.

I'm baching it and making some macaroni, hamburger, tomato sauce goulash for deer camp next weekend. Green peppers, celery, mushrooms and pea pods too.

Will freeze most of it.

Tomorrow I will go up to the land and bring some stuff home for the garage.

Probably won't go near the blinds. I know they're ready.

Am thinking about a pork roast later in the week. Have some for dinner and save some too.

Can you say cold pork roll-ups in a tortilla with cabbage, cheese and a little horse radish sauce for in the blind?

I might stop at Fleet Farm coming home tomorrow. Don't need anything, just look around. Get some candy corn.