St Louis Blues

fly

Any Hockey fans around?

I'm not a die-hard fan but it sure has been fun to watch the St Louis Blues this year. I've never seen them play for the Stanley Cup as it has been 49 years. Last night the Blues won their first ever Cup playoff game evening the series 1-1 with the Boston Bruins. I checked Stub Hub and the cheapest ticket for game 3 in St Louis is going for $800!

Think I'll watch it at home. LOL

We have a little thread going in the sports room Frank. Mostly I talk to myself in there lol. I've been a huge Blues fan my entire life. This is a special run for the franchise. This hockey club is long overdue for a Cup. The odd thing is that we've had better, more skilled teams in the past that never made it this far. Even with the series tied at one game a piece the odds are against us. This team just keeps fighting and it would be a pretty special series win for the Blues and all their fans. 

I agree Tim. They won the President's Trophy some years ago and a few years ago they beat Chicago in round one. Those were great years but for whatever reason they never came together in the playoffs. This team reminds me of the 2000 Rams. The Rams went from worst to first in one year. The Blues were dead last in January and look a them now. They played better than the Bruins last night - they deserved that win.