Benelli Nova Choke cylinder and shell combo testing

baseballbbcor

I purchased a Benelli Nova around 5 years prior, and from that point forward I have looked for aftereffects of somebody who really tried various stifles and shells. I've never tracked down it. I've heard a lot of ideas, yet not even one of them sincerely attempted the combos they were proposing.

Indeed, I did some testing myself, and here are my outcomes. I tried 3 gag tubes with 3 shell mixes. I utilized the first full gag the weapon accompanied, a Primos Jellyhead .665, and an Undertaker .675. I utilized three shells: Remington Premier 3 inch 5 shot, Winchester Supreme 3.5 inch 5 shot, and Kent 4 shot.

The outcomes were self-evident. With both the Kent and Remington Premier, with each of the 3 stifle tubes, I got between 50-70 pellets in a 8 inch circle at 40 yards. There was almost no distinction. The Jellyhead gag shot about something similar with both the Kent and Remington Premier. The Winchester Supremes outflanked with every one of the 3 stifles, yet the Jellyhead gag and 5 shot 3.5 inch Winchester Supreme shells was astonishing. At 40 yards, they put 122 pellets in the 8 inch circle. It was almost twofold the quantity of pellets than some other combo. I attempted them all over and again, and the outcomes were reliable. Thus, assuming that you've been looking for this data, I attempted these myself. I have my hands on some Hevi 13's and some Extended territory shells I'm trying soon. I'll refresh once I give them a shot.