Is winter over yet?

Ultradog

It was a darned long and very cold one this year. And it's seeming like a late spring to boot.                                       But you know that it'll warm up eventually.   It always does.                      We're starting to think about our deer plots. Last year's plots were a total disaster on account of the severe drought we had.  So we're eating pork, chicken and beef this year cause I didn't get a deer last fall.                                       Anyway, I have checked in occasionally but haven't posted in months. But like the frogs that come out after the cold is over and start peeping again, I'm back and glad to see most of you still around. So hi to all.

It is only 212 days till the rifle opener here.

• Like 1

Been snowing like crazy with high winds and highs around 32-34 degrees here for the last 2 days......................... 

Extended forecast shows the highs for 4/30-5/2 to be 40 degrees all 3 days.  And 4 overnight lows in the 20's between now and then.

Winter ain't over. 

So Sunday it was 86 degrees.  Monday it was 80 degrees.  Today I've seen snow flurries twice.   My pear and plum trees are in blossom.  They won't survive ANY of the next 3 nights...........26 tonight and tomorrow night........30 Friday night.  

Like my teenage daughter would say............ "This is TRASH !!!!!"

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...