Hunt at Wilderness Hunting Losge

Hey everyone, long time no see...I am glad my saying I penned still welcomes us to the disabled area here..

MI have heard nothing but praise for the memories that were made that weekend. Myself as well. Still have many good friends from that weekend.

I am wanting to go back. Anyone else interested in going back for a group hunt?? I think it would be fun and a huge reunion of some of the past folks could make it. I can get the ball rolling with the owner of you all are interested. If so, let's come up with a date.

I am going to have my 31st surgery this year (the seventh on my spine). I want to do something before it happens. I see my surgeon on February 7th and he will most likely order Myelogram and MRI studies...It could be as much as 6 months away...I have been waiting 2 years on a spinal stimulator and a bone growth stimulator. I think we are past those and something else needs to be done.

Anyway, let me know! You do NOT have to be disabled to come. It is open for EVERYONE!!!!

img_1_1663885154308.jpg

img_2_1663885213102.jpg

img_4_1663885250158.jpg

Julian.jpg

JulianMonsterHog.jpg

NormJules.jpg

WildernessHunt.jpg

WildernessLodgeBlackRam.jpg

Sounds like it'd be a great time !!

Sadly, I'm not sure how many of "the old gang" are even on here anymore to see/hear of your idea.   For me............ problems would arise from the distance to the lodge as well as the financial end of it.  But, on paper, it's a heckuva cool idea. 

• 2 weeks later...