This is not going to be fun

wishinone

Re: This is not going to be fun

I don't know about TN but if that happened to me, I'd look into crossbow hunting. All it would take is a written slip from my doctor here. I'm not sure if TN has the same policies. It'd be a chance to try a different sport.

Wish ya luck wtn. Hope it heals before bow.

Re: This is not going to be fun

WTN, you like doctors about as much as I do.....probably has alot to do with all of my visits as a kid and teen (pretty accident prone....more like reckless)......between 3 hospitals I have over 100 sets of x-rays !! I've had more broken bones (a couple have been broke several times too) than I count, but only one was ever cast'able and that's when I broke my arm in little league.............the rest were all toes, fingers, ribs, hand and foot bones, nose (lots) and even had my skull fractured (Ok let the jokes start, LOL)...........................but my worst fear is the Dentist !! If I can't kill the pain with ambesol and tylenol, is when I will finally go in, LOL !!

Good luck with you appointment WTN.......I hope all goes well !!