This is sorry

Tominator

Re: This is sorry

sorry to hear that, it's just plain out WRONG!

I think it must be the same everywhere , the courts and case workers strive to put the childs best interest first ( that's a joke).

9.99 times out of 10 the child is the one who gets hurt by their sensless thinking.

All the courts are concerned about is what looks good on PAPER not what is really going on in the Real World.

Good luck and all the best to you guys. smile.gif

Hopefully she will always keep a place in her heart for him and not give up on him. A little bit later in life when he can make decisions and voice his opinion things could change. If he plays sports in a couple of years you can always go to his games which will show your support and love (his father can't do anything about you being at those)

It is a sad situation. Now days you almost have to prove that a parent is a homicidal maniac to get a child out of their custody and even then it is iffy. Like it was said it is what looks good on paper work and that is a child being with a parent. Hopefully he will straighten out and her brother will be fine. What he is doing by keeping anyone from contacting the boy is just wrong. I hope it all works out.

Archerjg

I hate to hear you and your wife are having to go though that.I don't understand how if could be in the best intrest of the child to keep him from his family.I beleive it would be a good idea to write letters and call the ones who think that is the way to go.I pray everything works out for the best for all of you.Hang in there and don't worry,you know the folks here want to know what happens so keep us informed.God bless. frown.gif

I am sorry also that you are having to go through this but I just cannot understand how the guys sitting behind a desk think! you folks put everythign on hold for the best interest of the boy, and then pa decides different and he gets the boy, and you can not even see how he is doing, that is crap in my books! Those people have no feelings at all!!

I hope and pray that everything turns out for you all and the boy!