BIGFOOT

joebobhunter4

• Replies 272
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: BIGFOOT

LMBO at buckee and popgun.

I, like Missed160, would like to believe it to be true, but have a hard time believing that they could have existed for so long without someone finding one dead or shooting one. I'll check out your site sometime jdickey to see what your group has. If you weren't so far away I'd take you up on your offer.

[ QUOTE ]

You must know John Bindernagel, from the Valley here.

http://www.island.net/~johnb/

forest_guy.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

I've not met him, but have read some of his research. He's joined by Professor Jeff Meldrum at the University of Idaho with sharing extensive research. I have met and talked with John Green and visited for quite some time at last year's conference.

Guest NS_HUNTER

My brother inlaw told me he was walking to his sisters one night when he heard a noise on side of the road .When he looked he said he saw a pair of big red eyes about 7 feet high and a terriable stink.What every it was he said it was huge .he said it was'nt a bear because it had a human shape to it .

Bigfoot....

No way...

I don't believe in that at all...

Until they catch it and then have it on display so all can see. Then yeah I would belive it then...

So if you don't mind, I have to end this now because I am meeting Elvis at 7-Eleven for a big gulp and and candy bar... smirk.gifgrin.gif

[ QUOTE ]

NO...that was Daryl Colyer. He is my "real life" boss, and my TBRC sponsor! Sharp guy, did intelligence work for the USAF. He has done several presentations for Legacy Outfitters about our BIG FRIEND!

Were you there at the Gatesville presentation?

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes. Very informative and entertaining lecture Daryl gave. I still don't count myself as a "believer", but I am at least more on the "look out" for sign whenever I'm in the boonies.

[ QUOTE ]

Yes. Very informative and entertaining lecture Daryl gave. I still don't count myself as a "believer", but I am at least more on the "look out" for sign whenever I'm in the boonies.

[/ QUOTE ]

That's good.... more hunters are doing that very thing! Not just a whole lot of Sasquatch going on around Gatesville, but I've done some investigations up the Leon River! One of the earliest reports in Texas was in Coryell County in the late 1800's!

Keep your eyes, ears, and nose tuned in!