joebobhunter4

• Replies 272
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: BIGFOOT

[ QUOTE ]

Ah,

I wish RT had a elk forum so the stuff like this wouldn't be in it. Kinda degrading , ya know?

Beanman

[/ QUOTE ]

I agree maybe there should be an "elk forum"..... but how is this topic "degrading"? It currently has more "views" than any other topic on this forum, other than HOCKEY!

Guest Phaseolus (BeanMan)

Jdickey,

What I meant by degrading is it (bigfoot) doesn't belong in a big game forum, More like the lounge or something. I've never been happy with Elk being lumped in with hogs, Sasquatch, or feral african animals. It's my favorite animal to hunt is deserving of it's own forum or at least a Cervid forum.

BeanMan

[ QUOTE ]

I believe it's possible, perhaps not probable but definately possible. Like some of the others have said, she lack of any bodies or skeletons being found puts quite a bit of doubt in my mind, but then again, hey, you never know.

[/ QUOTE ]

You're right but what makes me think Bigfoot is possible is the fact that a giant ape once roamed the earth about 100k years ago. Evolution down sized Elephants, dinosuars, snakes & alligators. Why not apes?

Gigantopithecus was an giant ape that lived in China. Who's to say this thing hasn't evolved to smaller form & migrated north into Russia then east into Alaska then south into the pacific northwest?

http://www.unmuseum.org/bigape.htm

http://www.uiowa.edu/~nathist/Site/giganto.html

Well i have never seen him but i am pretty sure i have heard him..I live in Newton Falls,Ohio and when i was 15 or 16 went camping and fishing with my 2 uncles and my cousin . We set up camp next to the mahoning river that is rural and deep in the woods. Well the first night we heard the most ungodly scream's coming from the other side of the river which is not connected to any roads or developments(matter of fact to this day there is now way to get there other than by boat or the 2-3 mile gravel road that leads to the river where we camped)..We all looked at each other in total disbelief on what we were hearing sounded as if there were 2 of them ( sounded like the bigfoot recordings from BRP from Ohio)..Well both of my uncles are hard core hunters and probally have hunted and taken most of all the game animals in North America minus the Grizzly.I asked my uncle Bud what that was making them god allfull sounds and i will never forget the look on his face when he said Billy i havent got a clue! Needless to say thank god what ever them things were they were on the other side of the river we didnt sleep a wink that night and we packed are stuff and left in the morning and never went back and never talk about it much...The thing that really got me was the heavy crashing and the heavy and i mean heavy foot falls...The screams woke all of us up from a dead sleep at like 3-4 in the morning.....And this is the truth...If you want to hear what we were hearing that night go to oregonbigfoot.com and click on recordings and the ohio calls one..That is real close to the sound we heard...

Axman... welcome to the CLUB! More people have heard these guys than you would believe; most just think it's coyotes or some type of wolf! But when they are in your proximity as you have described... you know right away... that's not anything you've ever heard or experienced before.

What your relatives heard is most likely the same "howl" that we utilize when we are "call-blasting" during our investigations. My first encounter was an immediate response to that howl, and came from within 100 yards of us. And, like your uncle, in my 5 decades of being in the outdoors, I had NEVER heard any animal that sounded like that, esepcially when it broke a large tree branch in its efforts to leave the area.

We also have several sound recordings on our website...

http://www.texasbigfoot.com

Check out some of the RESEARCH OPERATIONS and you can hear some of what we recorded this past year. Recently, our group was featured on the Travel Channel's WEIRD TRAVELS.... and they recorded a return vocalization on camera!

This guy will give you something to think about the next time you go into the woods! Lots of fun though!

[ QUOTE ]

By the way, I know a guy, that knows of a person, who knows a guy, who has some beach-front property near a swamp in south Arkansas he wants to sell.

It is guaranteed to be the home of the Ivory Billed Woodpecker, although there is only a 3 second, shaky video of one, and no feathers etc. have been found yet.

There is a recording of the great bird's call, but then again it may be the call of the Bigfoot.

Wake up and smell the coffee and call me a skeptical non-believer in the Bigfoot.

popgun

[/ QUOTE ]

Hey that sounds like the perfect description of Millwood lake. Of course that's just about 35 minutes from Fouke where the Boggie Creek moster resides. Maybe the recording was of the BCM jumping up the Ivory Billed Woodpecker. wink.gif

Your website is very nice Jdickey let me know when you guys are in my neck of the woods i would love to go out help out..To all the none believers hope you get the chance to get scared out of you some day like i did lol. Anyways i still go out in the woods hunting pitch black, by myself always wondering if hes behind ever tree..And the strange thing now the county i live in there is a abundance of sightings lol just my luck..The county i live in is portage, always lots of sighting near west branch or in the state park itself..

I can understand why some people don't believe. I probably wouldn't believe either if I weren't a Sasquatch myself. With evidence like that though, who can argue.

P.S. The majority of my species tends to frown upon the term "BIGFOOT." We do not all have big feet. We find the term degrading and would appreciate if it were not used. When refering to us, please use the title Sasquatch, Big Squatch, or Master of the Forest.

YES MUGGS! It was walking down a forest road right at dark, it was on the right hand side of the road, turned to the left , and took two steps across the road and into the forest. Black/gray, long hair, approx. 7 ft. tall. Plus other encoiunters where we've heard, smelled, had rocks and branches thrown at us...., 18" footprints, nests, and broken trees.!

And, although prepared with a camera, have not been able to take a picture.