count down begens!

Guest MarylandQDMA

Guest Colorado Bob

Re: count down begens!

Have you been following the herd ?? They have some cows collared & track them. Then post it on the web. Take notes & recommendations. Ironbuck & I are going up next yaer. Good Luck CB

Guest MarylandQDMA

5 DAYS! I'm going to be stoping over in Vt. to visit my parents, and do some deer/bird hunting there as well. I'll be heading out on sat. (the 13th) for a total of 16 days!

I'll be hunting with mirage outfitters in northern Qubeic (sp?) from the 18 to the 22. it will take 2 days (total of 24+/- hours to drive there from Vt.

there are 3 of us going up together, we will be towing a 6'x12' covered trailer to transport gear up in and caribou back in (along with gear).

I will let you all know how it was when I get back!

cb thanks for the link, I have been looking for that!

Frank

Guest MarylandQDMA

I just talked to my brother and law. he told me that there is no snow yet up there frown.gif and that is what drives the herd down from way up north. I hope it snows it's butt off this week! smile.gif would sure make me happy.

Frank

Guest MarylandQDMA

well I head out tomarrow for my hunting avanture. I sure hope all goes well. this is my trip of a life time.

I'll post how it went (with photos) on the 29th when I get back.

Frank grin.gif