Hoyt03 Posted October 12, 2005 Report Share Posted October 12, 2005 cool, had a tough time seeing when you released the arrow, but good footage. Couldnt tell where the arrow hit Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
buckee Posted October 12, 2005 Report Share Posted October 12, 2005 Re: OK I Got it Video of my 8pt Pretty cool ...was that the sound of your string, when you were pulling the bow back ? Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
RyanH Posted October 12, 2005 Report Share Posted October 12, 2005 Re: OK I Got it Video of my 8pt not bad. kinda cool really! Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
RyanH Posted October 12, 2005 Report Share Posted October 12, 2005 Re: OK I Got it Video of my 8pt Im glad you got it figured out! Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
HeviShot Posted October 12, 2005 Report Share Posted October 12, 2005 Re: OK I Got it Video of my 8pt That was pretty cool. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
joebobhunter4 Posted October 12, 2005 Report Share Posted October 12, 2005 Re: OK I Got it Video of my 8pt awsome Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
HitRmisS Posted October 12, 2005 Report Share Posted October 12, 2005 Re: OK I Got it Video of my 8pt thats awesome Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
brain Posted October 12, 2005 Report Share Posted October 12, 2005 Re: OK I Got it Video of my 8pt very cool Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Master_Chief Posted October 12, 2005 Report Share Posted October 12, 2005 Re: OK I Got it Video of my 8pt Very nice. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Hillbilly Posted October 12, 2005 Report Share Posted October 12, 2005 Re: OK I Got it Video of my 8pt Thats awesome... seems to me that video taping is very hard to do. Also it seemed to me your camera man was shaking more than you. Great Footage! Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
ladydiehard Posted October 12, 2005 Report Share Posted October 12, 2005 Re: OK I Got it Video of my 8pt Cool! Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Guest lostiniowa Posted October 12, 2005 Report Share Posted October 12, 2005 Re: OK I Got it Video of my 8pt cool footage Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
HarvDog Posted October 12, 2005 Report Share Posted October 12, 2005 Re: OK I Got it Video of my 8pt Super cool Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
ruttinbuc Posted October 12, 2005 Report Share Posted October 12, 2005 Re: OK I Got it Video of my 8pt Camera was on the bow? It looked like it when you drew up. Nice deer! Pretty neat. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Tominator Posted October 12, 2005 Report Share Posted October 12, 2005 Re: OK I Got it Video of my 8pt Crap! School blocks that site too. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Hoyt03 Posted October 12, 2005 Author Report Share Posted October 12, 2005 Re: OK I Got it Video of my 8pt lol @ Tom Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
GobblerBuster618 Posted October 12, 2005 Report Share Posted October 12, 2005 Re: OK I Got it Video of my 8pt Cool beans yeah that doe might not be winding anyone anymore if she would have come any further forward Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
longislandhunter Posted October 12, 2005 Report Share Posted October 12, 2005 Re: OK I Got it Video of my 8pt Enjoyed that,,,, cool Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
BIG_BUCK_1 Posted October 13, 2005 Report Share Posted October 13, 2005 Re: OK I Got it Video of my 8pt cool that was a cool video Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
camelNS Posted October 13, 2005 Report Share Posted October 13, 2005 Re: OK I Got it Video of my 8pt Right on there muz!!!Did you not notice the doe was getting close as you were ready to shoot?LOL!!! Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
mitrrophybowhunter Posted October 16, 2005 Report Share Posted October 16, 2005 Re: OK I Got it Video of my 8pt cool video Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.