leatherneck Posted December 8, 2005 Report Share Posted December 8, 2005 Its 25 this morning in South Texas wilth a strong north wind and lots of ice. I have been wainting on this for a long time, it has been just too dang warm for me here lately Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Tominator Posted December 8, 2005 Report Share Posted December 8, 2005 Re: About darn Time 10 this morning here and the "white death" is on the way. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
leatherneck Posted December 8, 2005 Author Report Share Posted December 8, 2005 Re: About darn Time They said we had some flurries arpund here lastnight, but I didnt see none, just lots of freezing rain. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
jbeck Posted December 8, 2005 Report Share Posted December 8, 2005 Re: About darn Time 12 here this morning, 7 to 10 inches on the way. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
leatherneck Posted December 8, 2005 Author Report Share Posted December 8, 2005 Re: About darn Time Yall just keep sending it down here we love it. Well this Amarillo boy stuck in San Antonio loves it, everyone else is whinning about it. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
bfletch7441 Posted December 8, 2005 Report Share Posted December 8, 2005 Re: About darn Time Had a couple inches of snow here South of Tulsa when I woke up. 9 degrees! We don't see that end of the thermometer much, and man it's cold. Ben Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Smitteken Posted December 8, 2005 Report Share Posted December 8, 2005 Re: About darn Time [ QUOTE ] I have been wainting on this for a long time [/ QUOTE ] Is that a combo of wanting and waiting? I think you just invented a new word. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
huntinsonovagun Posted December 8, 2005 Report Share Posted December 8, 2005 Re: About darn Time Smitty...you must be off work for your birthday because you're sure checking out peoples' posts! Get a life dude.... Oh yeah...happy b-day! Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
leatherneck Posted December 8, 2005 Author Report Share Posted December 8, 2005 Re: About darn Time [ QUOTE ] [ QUOTE ] I have been wainting on this for a long time [/ QUOTE ] Is that a combo of wanting and waiting? I think you just invented a new word. [/ QUOTE ] I guess so hehehehe, no I guess my fingers are just frozen Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
AdvantageTimberLou Posted December 8, 2005 Report Share Posted December 8, 2005 Re: About darn Time If you want some snow I can try shipping you some! LOL!! Your not missing anything, stinks driving in it and you have to shovel yourself out of your driveway just to get to work. I enjoy it somewhat but if Texas was to get it each winter instead of Michigan each year, I'd visit it!! Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
leatherneck Posted December 8, 2005 Author Report Share Posted December 8, 2005 Re: About darn Time Up in Amarillo we do get it every year, just not down south where I'm at now. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
007hunter Posted December 8, 2005 Report Share Posted December 8, 2005 Re: About darn Time We are supposed to get 6 inches of snow tonight!! Should make for good hunting Saturday! Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Shaun_300 Posted December 8, 2005 Report Share Posted December 8, 2005 Re: About darn Time It was -21 when I left for work this morning, winter has definetly arrived. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
IowaDeerHunter Posted December 9, 2005 Report Share Posted December 9, 2005 Re: About darn Time We have onver a foot of snow already, and the temps never hit higher than 10 degrees all day. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
stevebeilgard Posted December 9, 2005 Report Share Posted December 9, 2005 Re: About darn Time we hit a warm -4 high yesterday. yuck Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
6sixpoint_nobrows Posted December 9, 2005 Report Share Posted December 9, 2005 Re: About darn Time ha, its -4 here and snowing like crazy we just got another 4 inches today! Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
HitRmisS Posted December 9, 2005 Report Share Posted December 9, 2005 Re: About darn Time we haven't got any ice yet but we have gotten some good cold weather im lovin it, if only i vould skip class tomorrow Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.