Born2Hunt Posted January 11, 2006 Report Share Posted January 11, 2006 Is this a good imformative magazine worth purchasing? What are your opinions? Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
RyanH Posted January 11, 2006 Report Share Posted January 11, 2006 Re: TURKEY AND TURKEY HUNTING I love that magazine! Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Gus Posted January 11, 2006 Report Share Posted January 11, 2006 Re: TURKEY AND TURKEY HUNTING I get it also, I really enjoy it Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
borch Posted January 11, 2006 Report Share Posted January 11, 2006 Re: TURKEY AND TURKEY HUNTING I get it as well. Good magazine! Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
HeviShot Posted January 11, 2006 Report Share Posted January 11, 2006 Re: TURKEY AND TURKEY HUNTING MY wife got it for me for Christmas.See yelp yelp yelp post. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Guest alex30808 Posted January 11, 2006 Report Share Posted January 11, 2006 Re: TURKEY AND TURKEY HUNTING I have not missed an issue in over 4 years....I almost feel like a life time subscriber!!! lol... Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
huntn4bucks Posted January 11, 2006 Report Share Posted January 11, 2006 Re: TURKEY AND TURKEY HUNTING It's a great magazine. I've been a subscriber for a very long time. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
deerslayer06 Posted January 11, 2006 Report Share Posted January 11, 2006 Re: TURKEY AND TURKEY HUNTING its great. buy it. i just got my feb. issue today! Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Guest INHunterman Posted January 11, 2006 Report Share Posted January 11, 2006 Re: TURKEY AND TURKEY HUNTING It's an awesome magazine. Unfortunately, it's only published 6 times a year. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Strut10 Posted January 11, 2006 Report Share Posted January 11, 2006 Re: TURKEY AND TURKEY HUNTING I've been a subscriber since I can't remember when. It's a good rag for the beginniner to intermediate turkey hunter. Well worth the price of admission. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Covehnter Posted January 11, 2006 Report Share Posted January 11, 2006 Re: TURKEY AND TURKEY HUNTING Awesome magazine, well worth the investment! Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
fenderhunt4 Posted January 12, 2006 Report Share Posted January 12, 2006 Re: TURKEY AND TURKEY HUNTING I think it's a super magazine. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Born2Hunt Posted January 12, 2006 Author Report Share Posted January 12, 2006 Re: TURKEY AND TURKEY HUNTING Thanks for the replies. Looks like I should order it. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
maytom Posted January 12, 2006 Report Share Posted January 12, 2006 Re: TURKEY AND TURKEY HUNTING [ QUOTE ] It's an awesome magazine. Unfortunately, it's only published 6 times a year. [/ QUOTE ] Ditto!!!! Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
hunter336 Posted January 12, 2006 Report Share Posted January 12, 2006 Re: TURKEY AND TURKEY HUNTING Awesome magazine. Very informative. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.