PLEASE PRAY

buckee

I think we should have no problem doing this. It is up to you to keep this prayer chain going by sending it on to your friends and they to their friends!!!

Prayer request

We all know that the conditions in Afghanistan and Iraq are very difficult. Our troops, (USAF and CF, yours and mine), need our prayers for strength, endurance and safety.

Maybe, you could find it in your heart to send this on to others after a short prayer.

"Lord, hold our troops in your lovinghands.

Protect them as they protect us.

Bless them and their families for the selfless acts they perform for us in our time of need.

I ask this in the name of Jesus, our Lord and Savior.

Amen."

Please stop for a moment and say a prayer for our troops around the world

Don't let this stop with you, please - of all the gifts you could give a CF or USAF member deployed in harm's way, prayer is the very best!!!

cid_000501c648773f89a0506400a8c0ken.gifsoldier_praying.jpg

Guest longknife

Re: PLEASE PRAY

THIS is something that all should be doing, they need prayers and you are a number one in my book for putting this on.PRAYER SAID.My brother made it home safe lets try to pray the rest home to and to those that did not make it home, pray even harder for thier family's because that is something that has no closure.GOD BLESS THE TROOPS and THIER FAMILY'S.

• 1 month later...

I pray for our service men and women, police, firefighters daily.

Not to sound like a hippie but man I am so tired of the war it is making me sick. The end of days is coming and the way everyone is fighting and bickering it is coming quicker and quicker.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Guest woodsnwater

Great post!!! I pray daily for our military & their families.Thank God they have the will power to do what they do for all of us.I am sure God has blessed them each in his special way!!!

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest Lynn_in_IN

Thanks everyone who has repeated that prayer. I have sent it already to friends and family.

My son is finishing up basic at Great Lakes Naval in a couple weeks, and off the Mississippi for A-school. After that it's hard telling where he'll go.. and yes, I am proud and scared all the same...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Thanks everyone who has repeated that prayer.

and yes, I am PROUD and SCARED all at the same time...

Thank You All

I Have a Son in the NAVY stationed in Bahrain with the 6th Fleet.

As I have said in the Past

"He Is Our Hero!"

A Proud Navy Mom & Dad

The Link below is a Clip of a Marines Farewell,

by their comrades, Very touching. (3 min maybe)

The Music is Very Fitting "Honor Him"

http://www.pcsuccess.us/yrg/farewellmarine_final.swf

PEACE TO ALL

Thank You Buckee

for the reminder to everyone!

Guest PSE_Archer

I have a friend that just retired from the Navy. 2 tours in Desert Storm,and got called up at the beginning of Iraqi Freedom. His wife left him during D.S. He's since remarried and gotten custody of the kids. He's got a real wife now. Not a quitter. Very proud of him!!!!!!!! Pray for soldiers every day as well as thier families.

Guest PSE_Archer

My buddy graduated from there. We used to go to Chicago for the Bears Packers game and stay at the Navy Lodge there. It puts things in perspective to go to an area like that and see all the young faces getting ready to serve their country wherever thay're needed. My prayers go out to your son and your family.

• 2 months later...