THIS WILL HAPPEN ONLY ONCE IN YOUR LIFE!


jdickey

Recommended Posts

Guest hookedonhunting

Re: THIS WILL HAPPEN ONLY ONCE IN YOUR LIFE!

[ QUOTE ]

Cool. Of course it will happen 10 times in my house as none of the clocks are the same smile.gif

[/ QUOTE ] grin.gif

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest Andrea

Re: THIS WILL HAPPEN ONLY ONCE IN YOUR LIFE!

[ QUOTE ]

Cool. Of course it will happen 10 times in my house as none of the clocks are the same smile.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

LMBO!!!!!!!!!!!!! grin.gifgrin.gifgrin.gif

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Re: THIS WILL HAPPEN ONLY ONCE IN YOUR LIFE!

Thats so exciting I just might sleep through it! grin.gif

[ QUOTE ]

I think the world is actually supposed to end at 01:02:03, 04/04/06, so we'll never get there.

[/ QUOTE ]

Ahhh the famous Y6K theory... Everyone better run out and buy batteries..... grin.gif

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Re: THIS WILL HAPPEN ONLY ONCE IN YOUR LIFE!

[ QUOTE ]

On Wednesday of this week, at exactly two minutes and three seconds after 1 AM, the time and date will be.....

01:02:03 04/05/06

That will never happen again. Just thought you'd want to know so you can celebrate.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'll bet you that it will happen again, I'll take 12 hours after it happens the first time.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Re: THIS WILL HAPPEN ONLY ONCE IN YOUR LIFE!

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

On Wednesday of this week, at exactly two minutes and three seconds after 1 AM, the time and date will be.....

01:02:03 04/05/06

That will never happen again. Just thought you'd want to know so you can celebrate.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'll bet you that it will happen again, I'll take 12 hours after it happens the first time.

[/ QUOTE ]

Technically, that would be 1300 there Mr. Smoot. grin.gif

Like I said, it's a moot point anyway, the world is ending today.

What do I get for rhyming Smoot, with moot? smile.gif

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.