VermontHunter Posted May 28, 2006 Report Share Posted May 28, 2006 I can't remember who wanted to see what I had on my truck for decals well it finally stopped rainning here so I snapped a few pictures, so I figured I would just show everyone.... Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
BowtechTurkeyHunter Posted May 28, 2006 Report Share Posted May 28, 2006 Re: Window Decals Nothin wrong with that ... nice looking truck there ... Steve Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
ilhunter1986 Posted May 28, 2006 Report Share Posted May 28, 2006 Re: Window Decals not too many decals there. it looks nice. i have around 10 hunting stickers on mine. ill post pics sometime Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Shaun_300 Posted May 28, 2006 Report Share Posted May 28, 2006 Re: Window Decals Nice looking truck there Luke, that dual exhaust looks sweet. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
doughboy1956 Posted May 28, 2006 Report Share Posted May 28, 2006 Re: Window Decals Nice looking truck. And a Chevy at that. Right on. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
NS whitetail Posted May 28, 2006 Report Share Posted May 28, 2006 Re: Window Decals they look nice Luke ----- would look much better if it were a Dodge Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
VermontHunter Posted May 28, 2006 Author Report Share Posted May 28, 2006 Re: Window Decals [ QUOTE ] would look much better if it were a Dodge [/ QUOTE ] You're right there Lewis,, because it would stay nice and clean in the yard from the lack of running cabalilaties... If it ain't a Chevy or Toyota, DON'T bring it home.. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Steven Posted May 28, 2006 Report Share Posted May 28, 2006 Re: Window Decals [ QUOTE ] cabalilaties... [/ QUOTE ] Luke, your unique take on the English language always makes me smile. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
VermontHunter Posted May 28, 2006 Author Report Share Posted May 28, 2006 Re: Window Decals LOL... that's Dodge language Racksie.... Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Canadian_Goose Posted May 28, 2006 Report Share Posted May 28, 2006 Re: Window Decals Do people wonder if you hunt Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
VermontHunter Posted May 28, 2006 Author Report Share Posted May 28, 2006 Re: Window Decals [ QUOTE ] Do people wonder if you hunt [/ QUOTE ] LOL...If they do,,, they need to change their meds, because they ain't working.... Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
ruttinbuc Posted May 28, 2006 Report Share Posted May 28, 2006 Re: Window Decals That would be an invitation to break a window and look for hunting stuff around here! It would also keep the truck from passing inspection because of obstuction in the rearview. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
VermontHunter Posted May 28, 2006 Author Report Share Posted May 28, 2006 Re: Window Decals Nothing I could do about a joker smashing my windows... But a rear view mirror in the state of Vermont isn't necessary as long as their is side view mirrors..... And I don't keep my hunting equipment in my truck, so a thiefs attempt would be in vain... Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
LifeNRA Posted May 29, 2006 Report Share Posted May 29, 2006 Re: Window Decals [ QUOTE ] Do people wonder if you hunt [/ QUOTE ] LOL! People looked at the back of my truck a few months ago outside of a Cracker Barrel near Cabela's, and said it was a red-neck truck! Only bad thing I was right behind them when they said it! I yelled back, "Thats my truck!" They turned around real quickly and never said another word! LMBO!!!!! BTW Luke nice truck! Chevy Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
snapper Posted May 29, 2006 Report Share Posted May 29, 2006 Re: Window Decals I got hunting stickers on my truck as well...along with hardwoods bugshield and vent visors! Actually had a guy ask me if I hunted? Wanted to say "Here's your sign!" As far as blocking views...I once got a ticket for having a grad. tassle hanging from my rear view mirror. Called Obstruction of Winshield! In PA, the only thing your legally allowed on your windows are...state inspection sticker(s) on lower left hand corner of windshield and a 3"X5" sticker of an American flag on a rear side window. Thats it...no stickers, gun racks, etc... They aren't real strict on it...but I got a ticket! Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
VermontHunter Posted May 29, 2006 Author Report Share Posted May 29, 2006 Re: Window Decals Because of a good point a couple here had noticed, I had to modify one of the pics so now that it's fixed here it is again.... Maybe Buckee or one of the other Mods could move it back up to it's original spot in my post and delete this one if the have time.... Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
snapper Posted May 29, 2006 Report Share Posted May 29, 2006 Re: Window Decals Hey Luke...you should be able to edit this thread yourself. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
10acboy Posted May 29, 2006 Report Share Posted May 29, 2006 Re: Window Decals Can you see out the back window? Just kidding! Looks like a sweet truck. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
monsterbucks1 Posted May 29, 2006 Report Share Posted May 29, 2006 Re: Window Decals nice look Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
VermontHunter Posted May 29, 2006 Author Report Share Posted May 29, 2006 Re: Window Decals [ QUOTE ] Hey Luke...you should be able to edit this thread yourself. [/ QUOTE ] I ran out of edit time snapper... , man I wish they would change that feature.... I really could if I wanted to HACK into the server,, but I don't think Realtree would like that at all, and I like it here way too much.... Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
too_pointer Posted May 29, 2006 Report Share Posted May 29, 2006 Re: Window Decals Very sharp truck Luke Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
VermontHunter Posted May 30, 2006 Author Report Share Posted May 30, 2006 Re: Window Decals [ QUOTE ] Very sharp truck Luke [/ QUOTE ] THANKS Mike... Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
arrow32 Posted May 30, 2006 Report Share Posted May 30, 2006 Re: Window Decals Great looking truck! Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
stevebeilgard Posted May 30, 2006 Report Share Posted May 30, 2006 Re: Window Decals lukes truck looks great. mine, however, is sticker free Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
JamesVee Posted May 30, 2006 Report Share Posted May 30, 2006 Re: Window Decals I do believe this is the thread you were referring to: Truck Decals Thread Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.